Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Riddell Revolution Speed For Sale

The fox and the cat


E s so happened that the cat met the fox in a forest, and because she thought "He is clever and full of experience, and much esteemed in the world," she spoke to him kindly.

"G uten day, dear Mr Fox, how are you? How are things? How are you getting on in that time? "

D he Fuchs, all pride fully looked at the cat from head to foot, and knew a long time, whether he would give an answer . At last he said: "O you wretched beard, you piebald fool, you hungry mouse hunter, what you be thinking? Dost thou venture to ask you how I am? What have you learned? How many arts do you understand? "

" I understand ch only one answered, modestly the cat.

"W as the art is that?" asked the fox.

"W hen the dogs are after me, so I can jump up a tree and save myself."

"I st all this?" said the fox, "I am master of a hundred arts, and have also have a bag full of lists. You grieve me, come with me, I will teach you how to escape the dogs."

I ndem came a hunter with four dogs. The cat sprang nimbly up a tree and sat down at the top where the branches and foliage completely hid it.

"B indet the sack, Mr. Fox, open the bag, "he shouted to the cat, but the dogs had already seized him and held him.

" E i, Mr. Fox, "said the cat," You stay with your hundred arts stick. Had you been able to climb like I would not have lost your life. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment