Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Atv Trailer Blueprints

The Snowman The Wild Swans

"E ine such wonderful cold is it that I know the whole body cracks, "said the snowman." The wind can blow life. And like the red thing up there staring at me! "He meant the sun, who was just about to set." I will not bring them to blink, I shall manage to keep the pieces. "
E had r namely instead of eyes, two large triangular pieces of tile in his head, his mouth was from an old rake, and had his mouth and teeth
was born he was under the cheer of the boys, greeted by the bells, and the crack of the whip, the carriage
..
D he sun was setting, the full moon rose, round, large, clear and beautiful blue in the air. "There it is again from another angle!" said the snowman. He wanted to say that the sun appears again. "I have it cured him of staring May she now hang there and shine, that I can see myself. If I only knew how to do it to move from the spot, I would like to move me at all, if I It could, I would now go yonder on the ice, as I saw the boys slip, but I do not understand it, do not know how to run. "
"W ec! ! Away, "barked the old yard dog, he was a little hoarse and could not get the real" Wow! wow! "express, hoarseness, he had taken when he was an indoor dog, and lay by the fire." The sun will make you run on! I saw that last winter, your predecessors and even his predecessor before him. Way! away! ? Away and they are all "
" I understand ch you not, comrade. "Said the Snow Man," The up there to teach me to run, "He meant the moon," Yes, She did run a little while ago, when I looked at her firm, now it has come creeping up from the other side. "
"D u know nothing!" . Replied the yard-dog, "you are but have been patched up until the one you see there, that's the moon, that which is just now gone away was that the sun, which comes back tomorrow, will you already teach in . run down the moat We'll soon be a change of weather, I already feel in my left leg, it stings and hurts, the weather will change! "
"I do not understand him," said the Snow Man, "but I have a feeling that there is something unpleasant, what he says. The one who stared so and then from it, made the sun, as he calls it, is also not my friend, which I have the feeling! "
" W ec! away, "barked the dog, walked three times around them and even sleep crept into his kennel to.
D as weather changed really. Towards morning there was a thick fog over the whole country later came the wind, an icy wind, the freezing weather picked up a tidy but when the sun rose, blaze of trees and bushes were covered with ice, it looked like a forest of coral, all branches seemed with bright white! flowers strewn all over. The and many fine branches that hides the richness of leaves during the summer were now all to light. It was like a lace fabric, bright white color, from every branch poured a white gloss. The birch, waving in the wind, they had life, like trees in summer, it was wonderful and beautiful! And when the sun shone, as shimmered and sparkled, as if diamond dust on everything and as flickered on the snow carpet of the earth, the big diamond, or you could also imagine that countless lights gleamed white even as the white snow.
"D hat is really beautiful," said a young girl who was with a young man in the garden. Both remained in the vicinity of the Snowman, and contemplated the glittering trees. "A beautiful sight, the summer is not!" she exclaimed, while her eyes sparkled.
"U nd such a fellow as this one has here in the summer time," said the young man, pointing to the snowman. "He's pretty."
laughed the young girl, nodded at the Snow Man, and then with her boyfriend over the snow meaning of creaked beneath her feet and whistled as they went on starch.
"W he were the two?" asked the Snow Man.
"L iebesleute!" I never bite the answer. "They will move into a cabin together and gnaw on the bone. Away, away!"
"S ind for the same kind of beings like you and me?" asked the Snow Man.
"D he belong to the same master!" said the watchdog, "certainly, we know very little, if only the day before is born. I see that in you. I have age and the knowledge and I know every one here in the house, and also a time I've known since I was not here in the cold and on the chain. Way! away, "
" D ie cold is delightful, "said the Snow Man." tell me tell me But you must not clank your chains, cracking it in me, when you do that "
" W eg.! ! Away. "Barked the dog," a small boy I was small and cute, they said, then I lay on a velvet-covered chair, up in the mansion, in the mistress's lap, my mouth was kissed, and my paws wiped with an embroidered handkerchief, I was called Ami! dear Ami! Ami sweet! But later, I was too big for them, and they sent me to the housekeeper. I came into the basement! You can look down there, where I was domination, for I was the housekeeper. It was certainly a smaller place than the top, but he was more comfortable, I was not touched on and on child and dragged as above. I got as good food, or even better yet! I had my own pillow, and there was a stove that is at this time of the most beautiful thing in the world! I went under the stove, beat me down quite beneath it. Oh, I still dream of it. Way! away, "
" S pulls in for a stove look pretty? "asked the Snow Man." Did he like me? "
" D He is just the opposite of you! Raven black, it is, has a long neck and a brass knob. It eats firewood, so that the sprayed fire from his mouth. You have to keep on the side of him, close by, or under, as it is very pleasant. Through the window you will be able to see him in there where you stand. "
nd U the Snow Man looked, and saw a bright polished thing with a brazen drum, and fire gleaming out from below. The snowman was very strange mood, there came over him a feeling he knew not what, he could take no account thereof, but all people when they are not snowmen, know it.
"U nd why did you leave her?" asked the Snow Man. He had the feeling that there must be a female. "How could you leave such a place?"
"I probably had ch!" said the watchdog. "They threw me out the door and put me here in chains I had bitten the youngest of the leg, because he gave me the bones cast them out that I was gnawing. Bone by bone, so I think they took me very! angry, and from that time on, I've been chained and lost my voice, you do not hear that I'm hot I can not speak like other dogs? Away, away, that was the end of the story !
D snowman he heard him but not anymore, he kept looking away in the basement of the housekeeper, in her room inside, where the stove stood on its four iron legs, looking about the same size as the snowman.
"W ie the odd crack in me!" he said. "Will I ever get in there? It is an innocent wish, and our innocent wishes are sure to come true. I have in there, I have to lean on them, and even if I the window!"
"D place you'll never get into it!" said the watchdog, "and if you approach the stove, you're gone! away, "
" I'm ch as good as gone, "said the snowman," I break down, I think. "
D s day was the snow man and looking in through the window, and in the twilight hour the room became still more inviting, from the stove came a gentle glow, not like the moon, not like the sun, no, as only the oven light, when he If something has to eat the room door opened, he was hanging out the flame to the mouth, this habit had the furnace;. it flared fell directly on the white face of the snowman with a ruddy his whole chest up.
"I think ch not take it anymore!" he said. "How beautiful it looks when it stretches out its tongue?"
D he was a long night, the Snow Man was not long, he was enjoying his own reflections, and the frozen, that it cracked.
were the morning the windows of the basement covered with ice, they were the most beautiful ice-flowers could desire a snowman, but they concealed the oven. The window panes would not thaw, he could not see the stove, which he to be such a lovely female being thought. It crackled and snapped in Him and all around him, it was just the kind of frosty weather, to which a snow man had to have his fun. But he did not - how could he feel happy, he had stove sick.
is D as a dreadful disease for a snowman, "said the watchdog," I have suffered from the disease.! But I got over it way away " he barked. "We get a change of weather will be!" he added.
U nd changed the weather, and it began to thaw.
As the warmth increased, the Snow Man decreased. He said nothing and made no complaint, and that is the correct character.
E ines morning he collapsed. And lo, it stood as something of a broomstick, where he had stood up. It was the pole round which the boys had built him.
"J a, now I understand it, now I understand it, that he had such a great longing" said the watchdog. "Why, there is an iron to the furnace to clean the handle, the snowman has had a scratch in the oven, the body is what has stirred in him, now is over that!; away! away, "
U nd soon the winter was over.
" W ec! , Away, "barked the hoarse dog, but the girls were singing out of the house
" W aldmeister green! Come out from the house,
pasture! The woolen gloves;
lark in the sky Singing gaily bargain,
Spring in February, it will be!
I sing the cuckoo! Tweet!
Come, dear sun, come often - tweet "
U nd then no one thinks of the snowman

0 comments:

Post a Comment