Friday, May 9, 2008

How Do They Tell Where The Ball Landed In Tennis?

The hiking season is open!

What I wanted to report, before I got the idea to update the layout (yes I know, you could even make the old layout again, but I just wanted to back a little gripe about bloggers: P) was the "idea" of Thede, the Caminito del Rey times to move away. For motivation, he sent me the following video:



Thed then said something like if I would find out where that is, he would come along. What was then read in Wikipedia, you have to fly to Malaga, to mark the Caminito del Rey .

Perhaps we simply wait until the path is restored. Were allegedly this means already provided. However, something can be long according Marce long, longer than in Argentina, which need down there in Andalucia ;-)

order to hike in the meantime but not too boring, I'm after some research on the Internet pictures and videos of a very interesting "hiking" trail in China found: On mountain Huashan, one of the five sacred mountains of China.



When is off you? ;-)

The following part is not quite as spectacular, but nevertheless a very interesting routing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment