Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Shark To Clean Wall

vultures swoop

... we increase the gross national product ... was the first thing this morning my clock radio was on its own. Half asleep, I'll come to me as if I just had a trip behind me, I was catapulted back 20 years into the past. Do I have to school today? What's in the first hour? Class work? Test? Ahhhhh!

No, wait, the spin today just to SWR3, but must urgently change anyway back to the station, I hear the morning for too long. Here, the music program in recent years has actually improved the headache factor has decreased.

But people nevertheless real, people today do not have 'a bad day crashes, but the in the mega-depression, if they all day 80's Musi get heard - and that too in this weather!

How was the Fluxkompensator?

0 comments:

Post a Comment